Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Undercover Terrorism

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_JustaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Undercover Terrorism

    The all seeing eye does not symblize Lucifer, it symblizes divine guidance in favor of the American cause.
    "Annuit Coeptis"--He (God) has favored our undertakings.
    "Novus Ordo Seclorum"-- A new order of the Ages, which signifies the American Era.

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Undercover Terrorism

    Like I said, you may see it one way. Some may see it another, I just know what the books say.

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Undercover Terrorism

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]If you ain't careful, they will think you and I are related. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Undercover Terrorism

    In reply to: "The world is getting worse"

    The world getting worse is your opinion, but that doesn't make it fact.
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Undercover Terrorism

    Nice to see such a well-thought post. I don't ascribe to the notion that Bush 41 or Bush 43 were mistakes as presidents, but I certainly do appreciate your logical posts. You've got good, well-reasoned arguments.
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_JustaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Undercover Terrorism

    www.ustreas.gov/education/faq/currency/portraits.html

    Conspiracy theorists can read for themselves that Lucifer wasnt included with the all-seeing eye.

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Undercover Terrorism

    Conspiracy? And you send me to the United States Treasury department?
    I guess, that symbol goes back long before the United States began using it. Its the Eye of Horus. Also known as Lucifer, The Illuminous angel.
    I often wonder, why would a country founded on lets say loosely based Christian ideas, would incorporate a pyramid into its great seal?
    Like I said, they are ideas most have never heard of, or the ideas most dont want to believe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •